To register as a CASC your club must meet the following qualifying conditions and meet them on an ongoing basis otherwise the club may lose its CASC status and be subject to a de-registration charge:
- Be open to the whole community
- Be organised on an amateur basis
- Have its main purpose the provision of facilities for, and the promotion of participation in, one or more eligible sports.
- Not exceed the income limit
- Meet the management condition
- Meet the location condition
Details of the qualifying conditions can be found here (sections 2.2 to 2.25).
The club must also have a suitable constitution. Your NGB may have a model CASC compliant constitution.
Please also see the Q & A - Qualifying Conditions section on the conditions a club must meet to qualify for CASC status.